Environmental Specialist – Drilling Waste Disposal & Turbidity Monitoring – January 09, 2017
CCI Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering firm offering services in seven areas of practice: Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, Pipeline Integrity, Forestry Planning & Reclamation and Wellpads & Access Roads. We are experts in Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. From our inception in 2004, we have established ourselves as a pipeline design specialist in the intricate business of river crossings.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and driven professional to join our growing team in the Environmental Division in this subcontractor field position.
- Drilling waste sampling, testing and disposal coordination
- Liaise with clients, landowners and regulators in an organized and professional manner
- Coordinate water trucks, vacuum/hydrovac trucks, and other equipment
- Familiar with management of TFAs and TDLs
- Completion of required tracking documentation (additives, water etc.)
- Review all laboratory reports to ensure AER criteria are met
- Complete water quality monitoring and monitor for frac outs
- Complete daily reports, safety documents and required manifests
- Communicate efficiently with the on site rig and/or construction supervisor
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Environmental Discipline is an asset
- Field experience require
- Excellent knowledge of D50 regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be extremely organized and be able to prioritize workload
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Valid driver’s license, drivers abstract, defensive driving, vehicle insurance & registration, 4×4 truck, laptop, $5 million General Liability incorporation papers, WCB number, GST number, first aid, H2S Alive, Ground Disturbance Level II, WHMIS, TDG, ATV, Bear Awareness, Pipeline Construction Safety Training, Construction Safety Training Systems and/or Petroleum Safety Training
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org