December 4, 2019
This position is a part-time roll based out of our Calgary office.
CCI Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm offering services in Pipeline & Facility Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, Forestry, Planning & Reclamation, Wellpads & Access Roads and Pipeline Integrity. Since 2004, we have established ourselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. We are a driving force in the continuing advancement of Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) systems.
As CCI Inc. has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the fifth year in a row, now is the best time to join our winning team!
Summary of Position:
Reporting to the Pipeline & Facilities Division Manager, based in Calgary, the Project Coordinator works closely with our project team members and manager to help deliver major organizational projects efficiently. The Project Coordinator manages the administrative tasks, such as document and information distribution, report collation and communication support.
The Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Assisting and supporting the Project Manager
- Assist with planning, scheduling, organizing, controlling and evaluating projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
- Plan and prepare project schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules
- Manage the Quality Plan and oversee completing all checklists and forms
- Liaise with clients to determine the project’s objectives
- Prepare, track and communicate weekly project progress
- Coordinate with design consultants, engineer project representatives to set up design deliverables requirements for submission
- Review design deliverables together with design consultant and engineers to ensure order for submission
- Coordinate with project team members, vendors and subcontractors with regards to workability and constructability of design
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes
- Coordinating daily work with the engineers
- Look for ways to increase the project’s profitability and reduce expenses where possible
- Review the weeks required deliverables and get status updates from the team
- Other duties as assigned
- Handle multiple priorities, duties, jobs/projects and responsibilities
- Understanding of the roles each department plays in the capital build process
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with MS Suite including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facility projects
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Efficiently communicate issues related to engineering to all project stakeholders
- Ability to read engineering drawings and documents is required
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of industry best practices
- Minimum of 5 years of Oil and Gas project experience
- Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology is required
- Eng is an asset
- Background in project controls is an asset
Nature of Work
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org