April 9, 2019
This Position is based out of our Edmonton Office.
CCI Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm offering services in Pipeline & Facility Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, Forestry, Planning & Reclamation, Wellpads & Access Roads and Pipeline Integrity. Since 2004, we have established ourselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. We are a driving force in the continuing advancement of Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) systems.
As CCI Inc. has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the fifth year in a row, now is the best time to join our winning team!
Summary of Position:
This position is responsible to prepare plans, designs, calculations and costs in accordance with CCI Inc.’s codes, standards and drawings. This is an entry level Engineer-in-Training role and the incumbent will work under the supervision of an Engineer.
- Review and prepare drawings
- Complete pipe stress calculations
- Evaluate geotechnical conditions as they pertain to pipeline installations
- Assist in the preparation of HDD related documents
- Assist senior personnel to complete the Engineering Process required
- Project Management duties as required
- Periodic project site visits if required
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering (Civil, Mechanical or Geotechnical preferred)
- Registration as an Engineer in Training, with APEGA
- 0 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Summer Student experience in a related field an asset
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org