Intermediate Pipeline Engineer
June 2, 2021
Intermediate Pipeline Engineer/ Project Manager
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and driven professional to join our growing team in the Engineering Group.
CCI Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm offering services in Pipeline & Facility Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, Forestry, Planning & Reclamation, Wellpads & Access Roads and Pipeline Integrity. Since 2004, we have established ourselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. We are a driving force in the continuing advancement of Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) systems.
As CCI Inc. has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the seventh year in a row, now is the best time to join our winning team!
- Manage and delegate projects and act as a prime contact for the client and representative of the corporation
- Channel information between client, field, and project staff
- Ongoing development of systems to standardize the efficient completion of project deliverables
- Review quality control process to ensure all documents meet standards
- Manage scope, cost and schedule control
- Overall project and discipline coordination
- Prepare and approve project deliverables such as DBM’s; cost estimates; schedules; engineered drawing development, checking and sign-off; equipment sizing, specifications and datasheets; equipment and material requests for quotes, evaluation and award; contract preparation including scope of work (EWP), bid preparation, evaluation and award; quality control and checking
- Development of project procedures, templates and forms for the Corporation
- Business Development proposals and studies
- Develop client relationships to support and further business development goals
- Assists with overall departmental planning
- Periodic project site visits, as required
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering (Civil, Mechanical or Geotechnical preferred)
- 6 to 8 years of relevant engineering and construction experience, including pipeline experience
- Professional license with APEGA (P.Eng)
- General familiarity with a broad field of engineering and knowledge of the work of other disciplines
- Knowledge of Stress Analysis, CAESAR II and AUTOPIPE is preferred
- Ability to problem solve outside of standard methods
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, problem solve and complete tasks in a timely manner and under tight deadlines
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.