HDD Specialist/ PM
July 26, 2021
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and driven professional to join our growing team in the Construction Department. This is a combination of both office and field work.
CCI Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm offering services in Pipeline & Facility Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, Forestry, Planning & Reclamation, Wellpads & Access Roads and Pipeline Integrity. Since 2004, we have established ourselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. We are a driving force in the continuing advancement of Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) systems.
As CCI Inc. has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the seventh year in a row, now is the best time to join our winning team!
Summary of Position
- Project Management and support of the construction team for upcoming and ongoing HDD installations.
- HDD expert/resource for company with a strong understanding of field execution and high-level technical problem solving.
- Provide ongoing communication and support to our clients to ensure the level of service being performed exceeds expectations
- Support and guide internal engineering teams to produce construction ready documents and drawings
- Review, monitor and report all applicable contract documents, codes, standards and legislation that apply to the scope of work and specifically the task being executed
- Assists in timesheet validation / input
- Monitors and maintains accurate daily project reporting and personnel utilization
- Coordinates the administration of Subcontractor prequalification’s and Subcontractor agreements
- Assists in administrative due diligence as appropriate for Subcontractors
- Assists in incident investigation and reporting activities, and the implementation of corrective actions
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables
Qualifications & Required Knowledge
- Minimum 8 years of HDD experience
- Formal education an asset, but not required
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Adaptable to flexible work schedule when required to meet work demands
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com