August 13, 2019
This is a part-time contract position and based on business need.
CCI Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm offering services in Pipeline & Facility Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, Forestry, Planning & Reclamation, Wellpads & Access Roads and Pipeline Integrity. Since 2004, we have established ourselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. We are a driving force in the continuing advancement of Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) systems.
As CCI Inc. has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the fifth year in a row, now is the best time to join our winning team!
Summary of Position:
Reporting to the President & Chief Executive Officer, this position is an integral part of CCI’s team for the development, drafting, review, approval and maintenance of third-party contractual arrangements.
- Serving as a primary point of contact on contractual negotiations between the business and third parties
- Assessing and addressing contractual risk through negotiations and drafting of contracts and amendments
- Identifying and escalating key concerns for resolution to appropriate individuals within the organization
- Developing templates and standard contractual terms that address CCI’s internal and regulatory contractual compliance requirements
- Ensuring that contracts are properly executed, maintained and reviewed
- Developing and implementing change management processes to ensure contract amendments are properly identified and documented
- Participating in special projects assigned by the President & Chief Executive Officer
- Planning and executing large-scale implementation projects
- Performing other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years’ prior experience in negotiation and administration of contracts and contractual relations
- Post-secondary education with a focus on legal or public policy matters required and completion of a paralegal program or other legal degree/diploma an asset
- Knowledge of the EPC industry an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to conduct detailed analysis of information and to select and implement best solutions in a timely manner
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate at the right level for the audience and present information or arguments in a convincing manner
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, with the ability to develop and prioritize effective plans that define activities, resources and timelines
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to influence key relationships
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org