Receptionist / Administrative Clerk
May 29, 2018
Please note this position is based in Cochrane, Alberta
CCI Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm offering services in Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, Forestry, Planning & Reclamation, Wellpads & Access Roads and Pipeline Integrity. Since 2004, they have established themselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. They are a driving force in the continuing advancement of Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) systems including annular pressure modeling, intercept design projects, specialized pullhead design, and pipeline pull-force modelling.
As CCI Inc. has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the third year in a row, now is the best time to join our winning team!
Position Description: Receptionist / Administrative Clerk
Summary of Position: Reporting to and under the direction of the Office Administration Manager, the Administrative Clerk provides clerical and administrative support to various areas of the Company. This is an entry level position with a dynamic growing company and provides opportunity for career development.
- Office admin tasks/projects as assigned
- Under the direction of the Office Administration Manager, coordinate daily office logistics, such as purchasing supplies, mail pick up
- Receptionist duties
- Formatting documents using Office
- General Filing
- Assist with Event Planning
- Data Entry
- Organizing files and documents, as directed
- Shredding files and assisting with archiving old files (movement and lifting of boxes may be required)
- Other duties as required
- Office admin diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Office)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently
- Sound judgment and initiative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and willingness to operate with reasonable flexibility
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org