April 12, 2018
CCI Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm offering services in Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, Forestry, Planning & Reclamation, Wellpads & Access Roads and Pipeline Integrity. Since 2004, we have established ourselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. We are a driving force in the continuing advancement of Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) systems including annular pressure modeling, intercept design projects, specialized pullhead design, and pipeline pull-force modelling.
As CCI Inc. has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the fourth year in a row, now is the best time to join our winning team!
Summary of Position:
In support of CCI Inc.’s continued growth, this role will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer, supporting the efficient accounting operations of the CCI group of companies. Responsibilities with this position include full cycle accounting, production of financial reports, banking and month end reporting, developing and maintaining an adequate system of accounting records and controls, ensuring the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results in a multi-company/multi-currency environment and ensuring that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Manage and oversee the full cycle accounting operations in a multi-company/multi-currency environment, including the supervision of accounting staff
- Maintain accounting practices, processes and internal controls to ensure that reported results comply with applicable financial reporting standards
- Manage and assist in the month end process including reconciliation of accounts, review of operations and investigate discrepancies, and related preparation of timely, accurate and complete financial statements
- Manage collection of accounts receivable and assist with collection efforts as needed
- Assist with the preparation and management of the annual budget and forecasts
- Coordinate the information to the external auditors for the annual audit
- Assist with cash flow monitoring, debt levels and payments and calculation with debt covenants
- Comply with provincial/state, local and federal government reporting requirements, filings and related payments
- Other duties, as required
- Degree in Commerce or Business Administration, with a major in Accounting
- Progressively responsible and applicable accounting experience in Industry
- US based industry experience is an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including leaders, all staff, contractors and clients
- Outstanding written, verbal and professional communication skills
- Preference to those with a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) Designation, however consideration will be given to individuals working towards their designation
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com