Construction & Engineering Administrator
December 13, 2017
This Position is based out of our Edmonton Office.
CCI Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm offering services in Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, Forestry, Planning & Reclamation, Wellpads & Access Roads and Pipeline Integrity. Since 2004, we have established ourselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. We are a driving force in the continuing advancement of Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) systems including annular pressure modeling, intercept design projects, specialized pullhead design, and pipeline pull-force modelling.
As CCI Inc. has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the fourth year in a row, now is the best time to join our winning team!
Summary of Position:
The primary role of the Construction and Engineering Administrator is to coordinate and ensure all documents are in place for pipeline construction and engineering projects and provide support to the construction and engineering office. The Construction and Engineering Administrator will work closely with the construction and engineering teams to ensure pipeline construction projects are timely and efficient.
Construction Support (Office based)
- Manage workflow of project documents
- Lead continuous improvement efforts by collecting and analyzing construction patterns
- Assure that all drawings being used are current and the specifications are being adhered to
- Ability to review documents and to present facts and conclusions clearly in writing, oral and graphic form
- Be responsible for proper administration of construction documents
- Track and control construction schedules and associated costs
- Review progress reports, check on any reported difficulties, and correct any reported deficiencies
- Other duties as assigned
Engineering Support (Office Based)
- Gathers, logs, copies and distributes various engineering documents
- Maintains spreadsheets, deployment and tracking of all internal documents and external documents.
- Interfaces with project personnel, as required
- Sends out files in a consistent manner that complies with CCI policies and all Client requirements
- Properly receive, store and log all information sent to CCI from clients, subcontractors, or other third parties
- Maintains project lists and project files
- Participates in meetings and record minutes
- Maintains various web applications used in the distribution and receipt of documents internally and externally
- Other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 graduate
- 2 years’ experience in oil and gas industry
- Document control experience
- General accounting experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project
- Creative thinker with excellent technical skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently with sound judgment and initiative
- Superior critical thinking and analytic skills
- A clear focus on delivering results and achieving objectives
- Team player who is not focused on titles and is willing to pitch in and help out where necessary
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and willingness to operate with reasonable flexibility
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com