Accounts Receivable Administrator
June 1, 2018
Please note this position is based in Cochrane, Alberta
CCI Inc. is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm offering services in Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, Forestry, Planning & Reclamation, Wellpads & Access Roads and Pipeline Integrity. Since 2004, they have established themselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. They are a driving force in the continuing advancement of Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) systems including annular pressure modeling, intercept design projects, specialized pullhead design, and pipeline pull-force modelling.
As CCI Inc. has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the fourth year in a row, now is the best time to join our winning team!
Summary of Position:
Reporting to the Team Lead, Billing & Collections, this position is responsible for the full cycle of billing.
- Prepare and file billing backup, including copies of third party voucher and expense statements, field tickets, etc. for related projects
- Prepare draft invoices for PM’s (Project Managers) to review, prepare final invoice and process bill close once approved via email or through electronic invoicing
- Send invoice to client for payment
- Assist with setup of client billing files and maintain related draft invoices for filing
- File hard invoice copy, scan invoice to T:Drive
- Assist with setup and/or update red contract billing folders with PO (Purchase Order) and/or COR (Change Order Request) for billing purposes
- Assist with billing filing and paper flow
- Assist in overseeing AR email accounts to ensure prompt responses are made accordingly
- Assist with cash receipt posting
- Other duties or special projects/assignments as required
- Accounting Diploma/certificate preferred but not mandatory; a combination of training, and experience that is equivalent to two (2) years of industry experience in a similar position
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Excel
- Sound working knowledge of accounting Software with the ability to learn new products/programs. Knowledge of BST is preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal) and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail and quality of work
- Must be an organized self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Sound judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a demanding and dynamic environment
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org